* Many thanks keymailer.co and the developer of the game have supported me so that I can play and made a review about this game.
Doors
Doors
Game on Steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/395350
Introduction on keymailer : https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/22718
Website: http://doorsgame.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MutantGopherGame Name: Doors
Original Release: 2016
Genre Tags: Casual; Brain-Game; Puzzle; Short
My Overall Grade: B-
Estimated Playtime (Campaign): 1-2 hours
Multiplayer Aspect: None
Recommended To: Established fans of the genre; Puzzle gamers; Casual gamers
Doors is very short game. If you approach the game with a comfortable pace, and actually solve the riddles, it will probably last about the same amount of time as a modern Hollywood movie. I like short games a lot, because I like variety and won’t live forever, but I will say that I would have been more content with more content. Yes. Mostly because I was enjoying it and I wasn’t ready for it to be over. It definitely could benefit from another hour or so of gameplay.My review :
- Sound : I think this game make a sound so loud , The game does not emphasize the aspects causing fear but sound in game does .
- Graphics ; black & white , colour on every doors .
- Gameplay : simple , just find the way to choose correct doors . The game will be great if developers added the consequences for players if they choose the wrong door. Because in this game, if you choose the wrong door, you just revive and select the remaining doors.
My gameplay :
Doors - Gameplay review : Need something a little more interesting behind every door !



0 nhận xét:
Post a Comment